Get up and Running in 6 Easy Steps
With the BetterWorks for Gmail Extension you can check in and comment on your goals, as well as:
- Cheer, nudge or comment on goals.
- View a co-worker's goals when replying to their emails.
- Quickly see anyone's BetterWorks profile and your company's org chart.
Follow the 6 steps below to get up and running quickly!
1) Add the BetterWorks for Gmail extension to Chrome
- Get the extension here.
- Click "Add to Chrome".
2) Log In
- Click "Log In" on the right-hand side of your inbox.
- Enter your BetterWorks log in credentials.
3) View Your Goals and Milestones
- Hover your mouse pointer over a goal to reveal its "Comment" and "Check In" options.
4) Enter Your Progress
- After clicking "Check In", the goal's milestones will display.
- Enter desired check in.
5) Complete Check In
- Click the "Check In" button.
6) View Your Coworkers' Goals
- Click on any emails from coworkers to see their goals.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a goal to reveal its "Cheer", "Nudge", "Comment", and "Check In" options.
For Admins: You can automatically install specific Chrome apps and extensions for users in your organization. Details here.