Check In lets you capture progress on all your milestones and enter a comment.
- On the goal detail page, click Check In. The Check In window appears.
- Log progress on your milestones or enter a comment.
- Click Check In to save.
Working with metric based milestones
- To check in to the metric, click the Pin icon. Enter a new value and click Check In to save.
- To edit or delete the metric, hover over it to expose the Actions [...] button.
- Click the Actions [...] button to set a new value to the metric, delete it, or to convert it into a goal.
Working with milestones
- To edit the milestone name, hover over it and click on the Pencil icon. Enter the new name and click Save.
- To add the milestone due date, hover over it and click on the calendar icon. Enter or use the calendar to select a due date and click Save.
- To delete the milestone, hover over it to expose the Actions [...] button. Select Delete to delete it.
- To convert the milestone to a goal, click the Actions [...] button and select Convert to goal.
- To add a new milestone, enter a milestone at the bottom of the section and hit Enter.
Commenting on a goal
Post a comment or @mention a colleague in the Timeline section. Click Comment to save.
Editing a goal
- Click the Pencil icon at the top right. Here you can do any or none of the following:
- Change the name of your goal
- Add additional details
- Specify whether this goal contributes to another
- Add, modify, or remove categories
- Assign the goal to another user
- Edit the start and due date of the goal
- Click Save.
Adding a related goal
- In the Actions [...] menu at the top right, select Related Goals.
- In the Link to related goals window, search by owner or goal name. Click on the goal to link to it.
- Click Save.
Editing permissions on a goal
- In the Actions [...] menu at the top right, select Permissions.
- In the Visibility and Permissions window, add additional editors and participants to the goal.
- Click the x next to their name to remove a user.
- Click Save to finish editing permissions.
Editing progress settings on a goal
- In the Actions [...] menu at the top right, select Progress Settings.
- In the Progress window, modify how the goal will calculate progress.
- Click Save.
Deleting a goal
- In the Actions [...] menu at the top right, select Delete.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click Delete.
Cloning a goal
- In the Actions [...] menu at the top right, select Clone.
- This will launch the Goal Creation wizard - please choose to either "Keep current owners" (which will maintain current assignees and goal permissions) or "Assign to me" (which will reset all permissions to their default state).
- Enter additional details or make any changes to the goal here.
- Click Create to complete cloning the goal.
Following a goal
- In the Actions [...] menu at the top right, select Follow.
- @mentioning a person in the goal's Timeline will also make them a follower or you can click on the Follow icon in the Stats card.
Viewing goal alignment
In the Alignment card, click View in Charts to see how your goal alignment.