Have you ever wanted to take the data betterworks gives you about your goals even further? Now you can extract goal data from betterworks into an XLS format.
The XLS report contains two sheets:
- Stats: This is a high-level overview of the report, including filters, overall progress, and information on goals and milestones.
- Goals: This is a breakdown of all goals in the report, with detailed information like start and end dates, owners, and more.
After you export goal data, you can study it in Excel, import it to other platforms, or compare it to other goal data exports. Now you have a flexible, portable source of truth for everything about your goals.
Exporting goal data
Exporting goal data is simple. Create a list of goals you want to see in XLS, export it, and wait for the report to arrive in your email.
- Navigate to the goal list.
- Optionally, filter the list by choosing options from the Filter Menu dropdown.
- Click Export in the upper right corner. A confirmation message appears.
- A report in XLS format will be emailed to the email associated with your betterworks account.
Note: If you don’t receive an email, be sure to check your spam folder. If necessary, adjust your email client settings to make sure betterworks emails appear in your inbox.