If categories are enabled for your organization, end users can add them to goals at any time during or after the goal creation process.
- In the goal create window, scroll to the field labeled “Does this goal fall under a category?”
- Click into the field and a dropdown with all available categories appears.
- If your organization uses a lot of categories, start typing a category name to refine the results.
- Click the appropriate category to select it and continue creating your goal.
- When you’ve created the goal, the category you applied to it appears on the goal detail page.
To add a category to an existing goal, click the Edit icon on the goal detail page and follow the procedure above.