When you apply a set of filters to the goal list, you’re creating a view. You can save custom views for later use, or update existing views and save the changes.
- Click Goals in the top toolbar.
- Click Filters to expose customization options.
- Click Filter Menu. The filter menu expands.
- Choose a filter set from the menu to open it.
- Find the filter you want and click the checkbox to add it to the view.
- The filter applied appears in the list of filters, and the goal list updates to reflect the new view.
Editing and removing filters from a view
Once you’ve added a filter to the view, it appears in the list of applied filters.
- Click on the filter name to re-open its section of the filter menu.
- Apply another filter from that section, or replace it with an entirely different filter.
- To remove the filter, click the X next to the filter name.