When you apply a set of filters to the goal list, you’re creating a view. You can save custom views for later use, or update existing views and save the changes.
- Click Goals in the top toolbar.
- Click Show Filters to expose customization options.
- Click the + symbol to add more filters or the X symbol next to an existing filter to remove it.
- If you opened the filter menu, choose a filter set from the menu to apply it to the goal list.
- The filter applied appears in the list of filters, and the goal list updates to reflect the new view.
- If this is a frequently viewed list, save the filter and re-visit it at a later time from the goal list menu.