BetterWorks Admins have the ability to permanently deactivate users who have left your organization and will thus no longer be using BetterWorks. When an Admin deactivates a user the following happens:
- The user can no longer log into BetterWorks
- The user is not counted towards seat licenses
- The user's goals remain part of the alignment structure and are searchable. The user's manager or BetterWorks admin can edit these goals.
- The user is removed from view in the platform and all reports but the Admin report, except when looking at their aligned goals or milestones.
- The user's manager is sent an email notification, allowing them to delete the goal or reassign it.
- The goal owner of a goal the deactivated user was working on is notified via email and can reassign the deactivated user's milestone.