Exchange Server hosted by Microsoft (Office 365 Customers)
1) Log in to Outlook and select File > Manage Add-ins or Manage Apps.
2) Use the options on the toolbar to add more add-ins - select Add from a URL.
3) Input the following URL: https://app.betterworks.com/embed/outlook/manifest.xml
4) Once the plug-in is added, click the Log In button on the side of your inbox. You may see a BetterWorks logo after installation that you need to click on in order to have the app show this option.
5) Hover your mouse pointer over a goal to reveal its Comment and Check In options.
6) Enter progress by after clicking the Check In button by typing a value in the field and saving.
Note: You may see the goals of other people in your organization when you have their email active in your Outlook window. You can hover over their goals and Cheer, Nudge, Comment, and other actions.
Exchange Server hosted by your own company (email server hosted within their network)
1) Add the BetterWorks Outlook Add-in to your exchange server - click here for directions.
2) Add via URL: https://app.betterworks.com/embed/outlook/manifest.xml
3) All Outlook users on this email server can follow the directions on installation from the prior section.
Supported versions of Outlook
- Outlook 2013 Service Pack 1 or later
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2016 or later
- Outlook on the Web